Replace Your University New Client Expectations Agreement
This agreement is for new Replace Your University clients so that they know what they can expect from us, and our clients know what we expect from them. We strive to provide the best service in the world, and value your business.
- By signing below, you affirm you have read through this document in its entirety, to understand our refund policy. Replace Your University is providing education and general support for that education.
- You understand that we do not guarantee that you will get approved for a LOC or any financial tool of your choosing because we are not a lending institution, we don’t pull credit, nor do we offer financial products that would require review of income, credit and other factors to determine approval.
- Replace Your University will help our clients by providing specific education designed to teach the client how to use a LOC along with education on general guidelines that lending institutions may look for when applying. Replace Your University can provide other tools such as recommending banks that provide a LOC that may be suitable and sufficient to execute the strategy outlined in our education. It is up to the client to determine if the recommended banks are a suitable choice for the client’s particular situation.
- When a client has done their own due diligence in trying to acquire a LOC, and is unable to acquire a LOC to execute the Strategy, Replace Your University will issue a refund equal to the amount paid for our service (see details below*) if the following conditions are met. The client must provide evidence that they were officially denied by a lending institution for a LOC, whether in first lien or second lien. The client agrees to allow Replace Your University to review the client’s situation in order to determine if an alternate solution may be available. The client agrees to allow Replace Your University to formulate a solution based on the information gathered and lay out a plan to help the client acquire a LOC and execute the Strategy. If no solution exists or the option to acquire a LOC with another lending institution is not possible within a reasonable time frame, then the client will be issued a refund. Note: Due to average turnaround times to acquire a LOC and potential steps to complete the process for the solution outlined, a reasonable time frame is deemed to be up to 6-12 months from the date of the presented solution.
- Additionally, the client understands that upon becoming a client Replace Your University does not present a set timeline to acquire a LOC or execute any of the education. Each client’s situation is unique and there are several factors that go into the acquiring of a LOC. It is ultimately up to the client to acquire a LOC in the time frame that best suits them.
- Replace Your University clients are the most important people in our business, whether they are visiting in person, by mail, or by phone. They deserve a timely response to all inquiries or contacts. We guarantee to give timely support and assistance throughout the entire process.
- Our clients understand that they are investing in their education and that Replace Your University is not originating their loan. We guarantee to provide our clients with access to our online dashboard which includes our education, facebook group, and support staff.
- Replace Your University team members will hold in the strictest confidence, and consider as privileged, all business and personal information pertaining to our clients affairs. We guarantee to protect and insure all client information. As stated above Replace Your University does not ask for credit information, pull credit, or determine approvals for any financial products.
- To provide our clients with an optimal level of service, the Replace Your University team expects them to be continuously forthcoming with all relevant information. We guarantee that if a client provides accurate information we will use that information to provide the best support and guidance possible.
- If you are displeased with any element of our service, Replace Your University expects the courtesy of timely notification so that we may address the issue immediately. We guarantee that we will exhaust all options when helping our clients to not only secure the product but also use it appropriately.
- *Refunds will be issued equal to the amount paid for the service OR an amount agreed upon between the client and Replace your University. If a full refund is issued any merchant fees applicable to the transaction will be deducted from the refund not to exceed 5% of the total transaction. No merchant fees will be deducted if a lesser amount is agreed upon. Please see our support team firstname.lastname@example.org for the process to request a refund.
- Please note that our company does not act as a licensed financial planner, accountant, lawyer, or credit counselor. We provide general information and guidance only, and our services should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional financial or legal advice.
- Our company is not responsible for any decisions made by clients based on the information provided by us.